Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Warrior (blogger)

This is killing me ... I really would post everyday if it were not for the hectic schedule during the week. I can't tell you how many items on my to-do list get pushed to the next day/week ... over and over and over again. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.

I wake up at 5 a.m every morning to get ready for work and get there between 6:30 and 7:00. Then I usually figure out what I am going to teach that day. As soon as the students come in, I have no time to make personal phone calls or work on personal stuff . . . and then by the time 3 o'clock rolls around I am beat and usually have things to work on or finish up for the next day. So, then I usually get home around 5, and then sometimes there is soccer or drum/guitar practice to get the kids to. By this time, it is too late to make all the phone calls/appointments during business hours.

Am I making excuses? Yes and no. It makes me feel better, but I know that successful people are ones who can figure out how to get things done no matter what the situation. I hope to be one of those people when I grow up!

Any suggestions?

Deep thought - Is the level of success proportional to how much time someone is willing to be available on their cell phones?

No comments: