Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Comments

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and leaving comments. Please know that I do read them.

I have a question for you though . . . do you think I am ignoring you if I don't respond? I feel like I am ignoring you and I don't like that. I want it to be interactive.

So, from now on I will respond to the comments by adding another comment on that same post. So, if you leave me a comment, you will have to come back and look at those comments to see my reply. I hope that doesn't seem like some slimy sales tactic to keep you coming back.

(Sign hangin' on my blog-door . . . "Please come again soon!")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments are always fun, but lets stay forgiving for the days we just can't make time!

Dave Clark said...

Just knowing that you're reading the comments is enough. Actually commenting is only worth it when you actaully have something comment on the comment. Have I said comment enough to make you want to comment, or do you have no comment.