Tuesday, January 2, 2007

How far will I push in a year?

This blog will have some incredibly boring, utilitarian uses that are for my purposes only and not anyone's entertainment or intellectual stimulation.

I installed a wireless bike computer onto my new wheelchair that tracks things like current speed, trip distance, average speed, odometer, max speed, etc. I had it installed on December 30th and on that day I went to Flatirons Mall and pushed almost 5 miles. I have been just hanging out at home the last couple of days, and haven't even been in my new chair much (I use a different one if I am just hanging out in the house). But when I have major mileage or just want to update how far I have rolled in 2007, I will add a post and label it "Wheelchair Mileage". That way I can see how far I push in a year. If I had any idea what it would be at all, I would set a goal. It will be interesting to see how high it goes.

No comments: