Thursday, January 4, 2007

Mall Rat

Well, with ice and snow still covering most everything outside, I get a little stir-crazy and lazy being inside all of the time. So, I felt like I needed to get out and push this morning. One of our local malls, Colorado Mills, opens it's doors at 8 a.m. for walkers to walk around the mall. It is a single level mall laid out in a giant ring, so it's perfect for doing laps. Supposedly, and I should've checked this with my little computer, it is exactly a 1 mile loop. I was determined to get a good, hard 5 mile push in this morning. My arms and shoulders were burning at 1.7 miles! But, I pushed through it and completed my goal . . . here are the stats.

Miles Pushed - 5
Average Speed - 5.4 miles per hour
Time - 55 minutes
Total on the odometer - 13 Miles

No comments: