Monday, January 29, 2007

My wife is an AMAZING photographer!


jason_chair
Originally uploaded by Life on Wheels.

If you don't know . . . my wife is a budding professional photographer. She has been taking classes for months and practicing whenever possible. She has interests in photojournalism, sports photography and portraiture. I have never seen her so passionate and excited about anything (except me of course!). She took a wedding photography course with an instructor who charges $40,000 for a wedding shoot and $400/hour for consultations, and he had rave reviews of her photos and provided her with a lead for her first wedding shoot in March.

She is about to embark on an exciting adventure of starting her own wedding and portrait photography business. Please click here to check out her work at her photoblog!

If you know of anyone in the Denver area in need of a wedding photographer . . . let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture makes you look downright mean! You want a peice of me?

Wheels said...

Dave,

I'll take a piece of ya! Maybe chatting over a Chipotle burrito someday? Thanks for the comments, it's good to hear from you.

Btw . . . I'm not as mean as I look . . . most of the time. ;-)