Saturday, February 3, 2007

ADD

I am beginning to think that I have ADD. I literally can't focus on one thought for more than a minute or two. Right now, I have 8 browser windows open all about different things. My brain bounces between thoughts faster than I can even keep up with. Just in writing that sentence, I switched windows 4 times to check on other thoughts. I think that is why I enjoy writing and blogging, because it forces me to focus on one area for a little bit.

I would never take medication for something like this. I am very anti-prescription drugs. But I do believe that I need to do some hard work to discipline my brain to work right. I really struggle with procrastination too.

Oh well, I will work on that later . . . I have 8 other things I want to think about right now! LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Procrastination - The sooner you put something off, the longer you have to get back to it!

I have a feeling that procrastination a shared trait with the vast majority of us. Who doesn't want the fun before the work?

I'm procrastinating this very moment. I've got a whole lot of work, but, it's way more fun to add this comment to your blog.

Speaking of your blog, it has been a great way for me to catch up and see what you're up to. Keep it up! You've almost inspired me to start my own. We'll see. Blogs take discipline, not one of my strengths.