Thursday, March 8, 2007

Chipotle

I seriously cannot believe that I have not blogged about the most amazing food source on this planet. Chipotle.

Now don't even start comparing Qdonta (no I didn't spell that wrong) to my beloved Chipotle. I admit, I strayed a couple of times because it was the only option and it was sort of in the same genre as Chipotle. But, the taste was not even close. So, I have prayed for forgiveness and have since stayed on the straight and narrow path.

I was going to provide Chipotle burritto counter for 2007 on my site, for every time I had a Chipotle burritto. But, unfortunately, by January 10th, I had already lost count. I have spent literally thousands of dollars over the years at Chipotle (my family loves it too . . . so it isn't just me pigging out!).

They have the best managers and staff in the world. Saul Munez (I think I spelled that right) is the Chipotle Manager Master. He and other wonderful staff have supplied my family and I with a plethora of free burrittos for our faithful patronage.

Here is my favorite order:

Chicken Burritto w/ no beans, rice, hot salsa, sour cream and cheese. MIXED (this is important and they will do it for you if asked . . . politely).

I have also enjoyed their steak salad, green salsa, sour cream and chees w/ their salad dressing. Yummy!

Those are my normal orders . . . I will stray every so often (last night I had the chicken burritto with green instead of red (hot) salsa.) What are your Chipotle favorites? Please leave your order in the comments!

No comments: