Sunday, April 22, 2007

Welcome Ashlynn Rae!!


Ashlynn
Originally uploaded by Life on Wheels.

I became an uncle again today! Well, not that I became an uncle twice today, but you know what I mean. This is the first time though to be an uncle to a beautiful little girl. My sister had her first baby at 2 a.m. this morning, weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces . . . I proudly present to you my niece, Ashlynn Rae. Way to go J and M!!

She is a beautiful baby . . . very alert and strong, with a full head of hair and long toes. I look forward to seeing this little bundle of joy grow up, and I wish her many, many years of love, health and happiness.

3 comments:

Dave Clark said...

Holy pre-birth hair growth, Batman!

Too cute. No really. My kids are supposed to be the cutest.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! Love the picture!

Congatulations to M & J and the whole family!!!!

Love,

Em in AZ

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, thanks Uncle Jay :)

Love M and J!